Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Secret ~Velocity~

Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer from Mary Kay

So this is one of my personal beauty secrets. It began as a gift and I've constantly renewed it since then, glad of my acquaintance with a Mary Kay representative (for those of you who aren't so lucky, the product can be found here).

This is exactly what it claims to be: an incredibly lightweight moisturizer. It goes on thin and dries quickly without leaving residue. I prefer to use it on my face after cleanser and toner, or before bed. Not only do I like the cool, very light feel of the product, but I genuinely feel that it contributes to the cleanliness and smoothness of my face everyday. As an added bonus it boasts the same light notes of citrus that originally inspired my quest for similarly-scented citrus products (got2b kinky Curling Mousse, Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Wash). It won't surprise you to know that I also own the Velocity perfume and facial cleanser, though this is my favorite of the trio of Velocity products I own. If you can't quite afford these items (hi pot, I'm kettle - I prefer to ask for these as gifts of people who would otherwise aim in hapless, generic misdirection at the Bath and Bodyworks Holiday Sales shelf - I'm looking at you, men) then check Ebay for constant, cheap markdowns.

Feel free to make it your secret too! My rating: 9

No comments: