Saturday, August 25, 2007

Amazing Shoe Sale

Y'all I don't often do this, but I have got to share an amazing shoe deal from Style Bard Shoes with you here.

This deal only lasts through the 27th, but there's plenty of time to get your hands on amazing, quality shoes for sale on Shoes.com.

They're already 75% off. You get an additional 20% off. And there's Free Shipping.

Best of all, I just love so many of these shoes, and they're perfect for Fall. My favorites are these Caligarius 'Anita' pumps in Plum Suede. How work-appropriate and gorgeous are these? And that low heel won't have you kicking off your heels under the desk. I mean, you can if you want to.

I don't need work shoes at the moment, but I'm trying to make my mother buy these so I can live vicariously (and borrow them? mom?). I scrutinize and shop at shoe deals day in and day out, and I think this is an exceptionally good sale.

For more sale details: Click Here.

No comments: