Thursday, March 27, 2008

We're movin' and shakin' over here. Go take a peek at the redesign going on at Style Bard Shoes. On top of aesthetics, I'm going to be adding some exciting new features. I want to really define my baby-sister site, give the shoe-loving readers what they want.

As I grow online and my affiliates and experiences grow, I want to reflect that in terms of your experience. I do know that this growth on my part (from Judy's Book to SBS to HerFabLife to my current underground projects) has meant some serious slacking on Style Bard, and for that I am sorry. Once SBS is on its feet again, I'm turning my redesign eye back to SB and making some great changes here, too. I want a strong, separate voice and message for each site. (Actually some stuff is different over here already, but it's all behind-the-scenes, sorry!) I want to figure out what the original Style Bard means to me now, and where I want to go with it. Style Bard will still and always be your direct connection to my unfiltered voice and thoughts. For better or worse.

Please keep an eye out, and as always, thank you for your support and patience.

No comments: