Sunday, May 18, 2008

Style Contest - Win Szul Jewelry!

Hello guys! I'm incredibly excited to announce my first Style Contest. The prize is a gift certificate to Szul, a trendy jewelry boutique with unique options -- and great prices.

Here are the details:

From Sunday May 18th through Sunday May 25th, just browse the Szul website and find your favorite piece of jewelry. Then, email me a description - written, linked, or jpeg - of the outfit YOU would wear with your favorite piece of jewelry.

On Memorial Day - Monday May 26th - I'll pick my favorite entry and that lucky and talented stylist will win a $50 Gift Certificate toward purchasing the item of their choice from Szul!

Bonus points go to participants who style a look based on a piece by designer Kipepeo, Szul's current choice for "New York Featured Designer."

I've personally received countless compliments on my Kipepeo 'Dahlia' earrings, but more about that tomorrow when I review Szul, my new favorite site for everything shiny.

No comments: