Monday, June 22, 2009

LOL Spam

Here are 20 more hilarious subject lines from my spam inbox:






1. You're a jerk
2. Cheap drugs.

(SB: I like the forthrightness. And the use of punctuation.)

3. Step by step to her chair.
4. What now?
5. Your love is worthy to receive what she wants. Give it it!

(SB: Your love is worthy to be called an it!)

6. We thought something's wrong.
7. Ready to go with us?
8. Could you use $1060 a Month or even a weekly?
9. NICE TO MEET YOU
10. Say a few words here

(SB: This one came straight from the email blast template form, no doubt! You're supposed to change the text prompts, guys. Just a head's up.)

11. Saw that girl anywhere?
12. Hey, pal. Damn you
13. You upset me.
14. Correcting your mistake
15. And when the sun went down
16. Sir, reply, sir
17. Rode the Yonghy-Bonghy-Bo.
18. All past efforts at world peace have failed...
19. Reply or get killed!
20. That is your life

Feel free to email me some of yours and I'll include them in the next round! But, uhm, since your comments are likely to end up in spam, please try to include a relevant subject line so that they don't get deleted. I know, I know, the irony.

No comments: