Friday, October 02, 2009

~Love. Want. Need.~ TOMS T-Shirt

I'm totally behind the agenda of TOMS Shoes--"using the purchasing power of individuals to help those in need." For every pair of shoes purchased, one pair of shoes is donated to a child in need. I'm very supportive of this generous and helpful arrangement. The problem is, I really don't like TOMS Shoes. I see them all the time, easily identifiable on the street despite their myriad of color and pattern options. There are definitely a few styles I would wear if I owned them, but I wouldn't buy them for myself. I'm not the biggest fan of casual shoes, or anything very sneaker-like. However, I was recently looking through the website and came across this great t-shirt. Simple though it may be, the shirt offers many appealing traits. I wouldn't mind promoting this brand. It looks very comfy. And it's female-cut, which means it's going to have a slightly longer torso (probably) which I need, and not be as box-shaped as a men's t-shirt. Plus, it's only $28, and a child in an impoverished country still gets a free pair of shoes thanks to my order! This is definitely on the holiday wishlit, and I strongly encourage anyone who's thinking along the same lines to go ahead and consider some products from TOMS as they shop for others this holiday season.

Visit TOMS Shoes to check out the full selection of shoes and products.

No comments: