Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tony Awards (preview)

Hmmm, I've been holding off on some comments about the fashion on at the 2006 Tony Awards, which aired Sunday previous. If anyone can aid me in finding good sources for photos of the outfits people wore (especially winners and presenters), please do share!

In other news, I finally got a pair of white sandals for the season. I know you're just as excited as I am. I also bought a pair of black and white peeptoe slingbacks for... yeah, that's right... $5. Not being able to show you guys either of these shoes and not being able to visually share my recent plodding through various outfits for a recent Black&White themed birthday party that I attended has motivated me to bring my camera in (once and for all) to be fixed by the end of the week!

'Til then, let's hope I get more lucky/resourceful about finding very specific pictures of celebrities and retail items on the web!

And thank you to everyone who continues to help me find these things I seek.

No comments: