Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Love. Want. Need. ~J. Crew Elephant Charm Bracelet~

I have to tell you, I'm not always charmed by charm bracelets, but I do have a soft spot for two things, and that's a cute animal charm and white accents on jewelry. Elephants (along with birds, in case you were wondering) are one of my favorite fashion animals, and I recently purchased an amazingly soft hoodie by Cocoa with a cute white elephant patch on the front. I also love the gold rope-like body of the bracelet. I would just love to add this bracelet to my jewelry box and I can think of plenty of outfits it would accent! (That's really always the mark of doom, isn't it? When you're already picturing yourself wearing it?) Unfortunately, at $125 it's not exactly in my "cute jewelry" budget, and even if I were feeling sinful, this bracelet has already sold out at the JCrew website. Ah, well, what can I say but "good job, JCrew"? Found via FabSugar.



PS, would it be too much or just right to pair it with these edgy Gara Danielle Shark's Tooth Earrings from ShopBop? They're kind of fantastic, and very on sale.

No comments: