Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gorjana Jewelry

You might already recognize this logo, and if you don't you will soon, and you should. It's the icon for Gorjana Jewelry, an increasingly widespread designer brand being sold in over 400 fine boutiques and websites, including Henri Bendel, Fred Segal and ShopBop.com. (If you know the Bard at all, you know that I'm enamored of anything sold on ShopBop.) The line is consistently featured in Lucky, InStyle, People and StyleWatch.

Gorjana Jewelry can often be spotted worn by celebrities such as Cindy Crawford, Mandy Moore, Hayden Panettiere, Sophia Bush and Felicity Huffman among others. And now it can be found gracing the ears of the Style Bard as well, in the form of the Bali Arc Hoop earrings. I don't look quite as good in them as Cindy, Hayden or Mandy:





But I do my best. What I love about these earrings (other than allowing me to pretend I'm a celebrity) is the very style which Gorjana represents - a kind of simple elegance with subtle but special embellishments. For more pics of celebs in Gorjana, check out the impressive Press section on their website - which you can, of course, also shop through. The Bali earrings are available in quality 14k Gold Vermeil or Sterling Silver and they're equally chic. Without screaming for attention themselves, the Gorjana pieces draw attention to you and polish your finished look. There's so much more I'd like to add to my collection - Gorjana also offers necklaces, rings, bracelets and fine jewelry. Someone's going to need to take away my credit card, I imagine.

Since receiving the Bali Arc Hoops from Gorjana, I've been seriously coveting a set of the Bali Bracelets to complete the set. If you're anything like me, I'd recommend saving yourself the angst and getting them both at once.

Other items on my radar for future purchase? The Eden Necklace followed by the Infinity Necklace.

Now, we've discussed hoops on this site in the past, but the Bali earrings have inspired me to re-open the conversation about which shapes should be worn with the shape of your face. I'll be returning to that topic tomorrow as Style Bard continues its coverage of accessories and jewelry as we get closer to Mother's Day.

No comments: