Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stalling and Scams

Still getting used to my new residence and new job.

BUT I finally heard of the Nordstrom/Bloomingdales ELF cosmetics scam, in the worst way possible.

By buying some stuff and then researching the brand afterwards. Sigh.

And then I told my sister. And then she told her friends. And they all made big orders, too.

So... what am I going to do? Maybe I wasted some money and have to learn the hard way to Google first, buy later.

But for now to make something good come from a potentially bad event, I'm going to report back with a COMPLETE disclosure of my process and experience so people will have a review out there that they can trust. In the next day or so I'm also going to post what I ordered and such so you can follow along with my process.

No comments: