Sunday, May 04, 2008

Odds 'n' Ends

In case you were wondering, the Style Bard is pulling yet another one of her insane annual moves all around the country. This time, back to Florida (from NY). So my posting will be a bit spotty for a few days, but I'm going to try to stay close to schedule. (Somehow I'm always moving to FL in the summer and up north in the winter, sigh.)

I just mentioned Two Sisters Jewelry Boutique, and it seems you can actually now get Free Shipping -- in time for Mother's Day. I thought you'd want to know, so here's the scoop: order by Tuesday, May 6th and enter code MOTHER at checkout to get Free Priority Shipping on your item(s). You can also get a 15% discount with code STYLEBARD, but I'm pretty sure you can't combine offers. Great idea if you're a procrastinator like me (although I am actually set this year for my mother; I'm getting her -- as if I'd tell you here! Hi, mom!). Remember two years ago when I got her these?

Last but not least, I wanted to let you all know that I've been working on some exciting contests for you -- and trust me, these are pretty good prizes! I'm going to keep you posted, of course. My move actually pushed one of them back but it should be kicking off in about a week, max. So keep an eye out!

No comments: