Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Szul Jewelry Contest Results

And we have the winner of my very first Style Contest!

Readers were asked to pick their favorite piece of jewelry on the Szul website and style an outfit to go with it. Here's the winning entry:

by Dana F.

Dress - Diane Von Furstenberg
Shoes - Chinese Laundry
Clutch - Roberto Cavalli
Ring - ASOS

I chose it because it's simple and classic, so the earrings really do become the feature of the outfit. And everyone knows the Bard loves a colorful heel!

I personally find myself wearing my 'Dahlia' Kipepeo earrings with a LBD with minimal accessories. I even got photographed at a marketing event in downtown South Florida wearing them! And I received several compliments that night -- Szul jewelry will make you stand out.

Dana will be receiving a $50 Gift Certificate to Szul, so she can go buy her Kipepeo 'Kathleen' earrings. Now who's going to sponsor the rest of the outfit, I wonder?

Congratulations Dana, and thanks to all who participated.

(For a great deal on more gorgeous pieces at Szul, check out the sidebar. You can save 15% this Father's Day with the code DAD08 !)

No comments: