Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Shoes!

I didn't intend to go shoe shopping this weekend... my purposes at the mall were purely practical (I swear) as I went to pay my bills at Macy's and Victoria's Secret and to make a few returns. But how does one pass a DSW without checking out the clearance racks?? It would be remiss of me to be so lazy when I clearly owe you, my readers, absolute shoe sale diligence. Right? Right. Besides, they've got those fun sale stickers with color coding to tell you how much you're going to save - 30%, 40%, 50% or 70%!

Guess which these were:



You bet. A glorious 70% off the sticker price, which was already a markdown, for the grand total of $14.98. My friends, when I tell you that I am the expert on finding true shoe steals, you've just gotta believe me.

(Read the full post about my new shoes over at Style Bard Shoes.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they are beautiful